Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Week Without Walls pre reflection


Surfing has always struck my interest due to my love of snowboarding but my interest in surfing only goes so far due my interest in the ocean which is severely limited. The Chilean waters have always traumatized me due to the cold antarctic waters that is has and i have always feared getting attacked by a shark regardless of the chilean habitat that does not correspond to sharks. My main incentive to attend this trip is because i'm not only going to learn how to surf but i'm going with almost all my closest friends which makes it a lot more worthwhile. I love the beach, and the sunny weather which motivated me to go and alongside that, i had never been to la Serena and some of the most famous islands that we would be traveling to like Isla Damas. The whole idea of going to a sunny beach and staying there for a weak surfing with good friends sounds like paradise and i think its going to be a great trip.     

No comments:

Post a Comment